- Thickness: 1.5 – 12 mm;
- Width: 1000 – 1500 mm.
- Inner diameter of coil: 760 – 850 mm;
- Outer diameter of coil: 1180 – 2200 mm;
- Telescopicity: max. 70 mm;
- Weight of coil: 12-17 tone.
Dimensional tolerances, according to: EN 10051;
Width tolerances, as rolled: - 0 / +20 mm.
Mairon can deliver hot rolled steel coils in the following types of steel:
1. Structural steels, technical delivery conditions according to EN 10025-1:
- Non-alloy structural steels, according to EN 10025-2 (see equivalent grades of steels from Technical Data page);
- Structural steels with improved atmospheric corrosion resistance, according to EN 10025 – 5;
2. Low – carbon contents steel for cold forming, the steel grades and the technical delivery conditions comply with EN 10111;
3. Steels for pressure purposes, technical delivery conditions comply with EN 10028 -1:
- Non-alloy and alloy steels with specified elevated temperature properties, according to EN 10028 -2;
- Weldable fine grain steels, normalized, according to EN 10028 -3.
4. Hot rolled steel coils of pressure vessels steels, according to EN 10207.
Steel grades for Hot Rolled Steel Coils available in stock are: S235JR, S235JO, S235J2, S275JR, S275JO, S275J2, S355JR, S355JO, S355J2, P295GH