MAIRON disposes by the oxy-fuel and plasma cutting machines for steels and aluminum plates.
Processing capacity of oxy-fuel and plasma cutting of sheets/plates is 12,000 tons / year.
We can cut by oxy-fuel and plasma variable steel grades and aluminum:
- structural steels according to EN 10025;
- steels for pressure purposes, according to EN 10028;
- abrasion resistant steels;
- case hardening steels according to EN 10084;
- quenched and tempered steels, according to EN 10083;
- stainless steels, according to EN 10088, EN 10028-7;
- aluminum and aluminum alloys.
Dimensions of the plates used as raw material for oxy-fuel cutting:
- Thickness: 6 – 300 mm;
- Width: maximum 4,000 mm;
- Length: maximum 24,000 mm
Dimensions of the plates used as raw material for plasma cutting:
- Thickness: 0.5 – 40 mm;
- Width: maximum 3,000 mm;
- Length: maximum 12,000 mm
Shape of semi-finished and finished products obtained by cutting:
- any two-dimensional shape, the third dimension is the thickness of the plate;
- the machines can make holes with the diameter of minimum 8 mm, and according to the formula:
d = 1.2xt, mm, where:
d = hole’s diameter, mm;
t = plate’s thickness, mm.
- according to EN ISO 9013, for oxy-fuel cutting;
- according to DIN 2310, for plasma cutting.
The inquiries and the orders must contain the drawing in the electronic form.
We can delivery trimming and plasma marking semi-finished and finished products.
Fields of ussage:
- mechanical and engineering industry;
- agricultural industry;
- public works.